The Sinnissippi Quilters will be celebrating the holiday season during the December 3rd meeting.
Here are some details:
Please note that the church will not be open until after 10:00 am on Thursday Dec. 3rd.
- Table Hostesses – The afternoon meeting has 10 hostesses and a few more are needed for the evening. Responsibilities include decorating your table however you wish and bringing plates, cups, napkins and silverware for 8 people. Disposable stuff works great. You may decorate the tables any way you like with one request: Please DO NOT use any GLITTER or CINNAMON. (Requested by the church for ease of clean up and member allergies.)
* If 2 people want to get together and share table hostessing, that is fine. If you would like to be a table hostess, contact Cecilia Mann by email (contact info in Directory).
- Food – Afternoon meeting – we will have a full meal.
* If your last name begins with A – H, please bring a dessert
* If your last name begins with I – Z, please bring a savory dish (Some, but not all, bring a “main dish”, others bring savory side dishes and salads.)
- Food – Evening meeting – we will be having finger foods
* If your last name begins with A – H, please bring something sweet
* If your last name begins with I – Z, please bring something savory (side dishes such as cheeses and crackers or veggie tray)
- Entertainment and games
We are seeking volunteers to plan a fun activity during the party. Prizes will be provided by the Programs committee. Contact Cecilia Mann to volunteer. THANK YOU!
- Show & Tell – Let’s plan on having a BIG show & tell at the meetings. This is a time of year when we are often giving quilts and quilty-type items as gifts. Bring yours to share before they are given away. Bring other projects to share what you are working on. They do not have to be finished.
Questions? Contact Donna Langford or Cecilia Mann at.